When will the payout be made?
The payout for an item sold through Concierge Service is released on the 29th day after successful delivery of the goods. This deadline takes into account the buyer:s right of return and helps ensure a smooth sales process.
Check sales status:
- Sales Overview: Log in to your account and go to the "My Sales" section in your sales overview to see which sales are still open.
- Open Sales Details: Under the heading "Open Sales" you will find specific information about the shipping status of your sold items. For example, you can view the receipt of the goods by your buyer and find out the payout deadline.
How do I request my payout?
If the 29th day after the delivery has come and there was no return from the buyer, you can request your proceeds:
- Visit the "My sales summary" view in your user profile.
- If a payout is ready, you will see the "Payout" button here. Click the button.
- Follow the instructions to request your payout. You must already have a correct bank account in your personal data.
- Once you have requested the payout, it will take a few business days (2-7 business days) for your proceeds to be credited to your bank account.
- You can see the status of your payout under "Your sales overview" and "Past payouts". Here you can view all settlements and see if the status is "requested" or already "paid".