Rating system for sellers
After you have made a purchase on Preloved, you have the possibility to rate your seller. Buyers cannot receive ratings themselves. The rating function is only for the rating of sellers.
Guidlines for ratings
It is important that all reviews are honest, but fair and respectful. Please consider the following before submitting a review:
- Reviews should be objective and reflect your personal experience.
- In cases where something has gone wrong, consider whether there may be a misunderstanding that deserves clarification.
- Negative reviews should be constructive and aimed at encouraging the seller to improve your services, not attacking them.
- Remember that once reviews are submitted, they are final and usually cannot be deleted.
- Stick to a respectful tone.
Instructions for submitting a review
- Go to "My orders" in your user profile.
- Select the order you want to rate.
- Click on the "Rate" button. Please note that this button will not appear until your order has the status "Product received".
- Choose a "positive", "neutral" or "negative" rating.
- Add a comment (optional) to explain your experience.