Dealing with items that do not meet Concierge Service criteria
Not all items submitted in Concierge Service sales packages can be accepted. Sellers have two options on how to handle the items that are not accepted.
Decision regarding the rejected items:
- 1. Option: return the rejected items: Your rejected items will be returned to you after your concierge package is posted. The return shipping cost of 4,90€ will be automatically deducted from the proceeds in your customer account. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct in your customer account.
- 2. Option: Donate the rejected items: If you do not want to return the rejected items, we offer you to donate them to a good cause. The items will be donated to a charity or recycled properly.
When can I communicate this decision?
- Information after your package has been checked: As soon as our trained team has checked your items for quality and authenticity, you will be informed by email whether items have been rejected and for what reason. The subject of the email will read "Your package is being processed!".
- Pay attention to emails: After receiving the email, you have 24 hours to choose between the two options. There are two buttons in the email that specify either donation or return for you.
- Return if no response: If you do not respond or respond too late to this email, we will return your rejected items to you by default and charge you the shipping costs of 4.90€ in your "sales overview" and offset them against your next proceeds.