Our payment and shipping system generally protects you from ordering fakes. After you receive your package, you have 72 hours to check the items and report a problem if you have doubts about their authenticity. You can do this by clicking the report problem button in the Orders section of your user profile.
In order to protect yourself in our marketplace, we have the following tips for you:
- In our Fake-Check you will find valuable tips on how to identify an original from a fake.
- Ask your seller in advance via Messenger for an original invoice, a certificate of authenticity or the original packaging.
- If the price is too good to be true, it often is! A bag that costs over 1000 € in the store and is offered here as new for 200 €, should make you wonder. Do not buy and if you want to report the item.
- Have a look at the rest of the items and the ratings in the closet of the seller. From this you can often draw conclusions about their seriousness.
- You have strong doubts, but you really want the item and can't imagine your life without it? Contact us, we will be happy to help you.
If you have discovered a fake, please report the item to us using the report product function on the respective product page. This helps us to protect buyers.