Guide for commercial sellers at Preloved
Mädchenflohmarkt offers a unique platform for commercial sellers who are active in the field of secondhand fashion. This guide is intended to provide an overview of the opportunities and conditions that commercial sellers face when they decide to sell their items through our marketplace.
Advantages of selling as a commercial seller:
- Increase brand awareness: showcase your items to over 1 million registered customers, expanding your customer base.
- Increase sales: Leverage the popularity of our platform to increase your sales.
This is how it works:
- Click here to go to our registration page for commercial sellers.
- Benefit from an uncomplicated item listing via website or app
- Enjoy a transparent fee structure
- Get fast and direct customer support via email
- Posting items is free of charge.
- You set the prices yourself.
- Discounts and promotions are in your hands
- For each sale we charge a commission of 10%.
- Invoicing and shipping are managed independently by commercial sellers.
- We only accept high quality second hand branded goods. New or outlet goods as well as handmade/selfmade items are not allowed.
Become an Official Shop:
- As a commercial seller, you can apply for the "Official Shop" seal of approval. This includes a highlighted display of your items and integration into our marketing activities.
- Official Shops must guarantee legal rights of return and revocation.
- Your items will be transparently marked with the "Official Shop" seal.