Reporting harassment or inappropriate behavior
Our goal at Preloved is to create a safe and pleasant environment for all users. Unfortunately, it can happen that users display inappropriate behavior. In such cases, we would like to assure you that we take violations very seriously and will do everything in our power to ensure that incidents do not happen again.
What you can do if you feel harassed:
Report harassment in Messenger:
- If you feel harassed by someone, you can report it directly in Messenger. Click on the "three dots" in the chat window and click on "Report message".
- Select one of the following four reasons for the message here: Spam, Harassment/Sexually suggestive, Unwanted contact or Payment system bypass.
- After the message has been sent, the message history will be blocked to prevent further harassment.
- Your message will be reviewed and appropriate action will be taken. This may include a warning or deletion of the user profile.
Report harassment outside of Messenger:
- You can report inappropriate behavior outside of our messenger to our customer service team by.
- Tell us the username of the person in question and the product name of the item in question.
- Briefly describe what happened so we can respond quickly and effectively.