Guidelines for shipping and changing the shipping method on the marketplace
Choosing the right shipping method for your self-listed items is critical to ensuring a smooth and efficient sales and delivery process. In this guide, you will learn what to do if the shipping method you choose cannot be changed after the sale:
- Shipping Method Responsibility: It is your responsibility to select the appropriate shipping method based on the size and weight of your item.
- Changing the shipping method before the sale: You can change the shipping method for your item at any time before the sale under "My Products".
What you can do if the shipping method you originally selected doesn't fit:
- Large letter/maxi letter too small: If you find that your item does not fit in a Großbrief or Maxibrief, you must purchase a new, matching shipping label at your own expense. We cannot refund the additional cost if you have already downloaded the shipping label we provide. Please inform your buyer so that she can confirm receipt of the item so that you can then receive your refund.
- DHL parcel too small: If you notice that your item does not fit in a DHL package, please purchase a suitable shipping label on your own. Then contact customer service via the contact form and send a receipt. We will then refund you the postage costs of 3,99 € that your buyer has paid. You have to bear the additional costs.
- DHL Paket S too small: If you notice that the parcel size S is not enough, please buy directly the next bigger DHL parcel M for 6,99 €. Then contact customer service via the contact form and send a receipt. The additional costs will be refunded to you in the form of a Preloved voucher.