Shipping is a crucial part of the selling process at Preloved. It is important that you, as the seller, handle shipping correctly through our system to ensure that you receive your payment in a timely manner. We explain here what to do if you use a different shipping label than originally specified:
- Confirm receipt of the order: Your buyer must confirm receipt of the order for you so that we can release your payment. Please ask her to confirm the receipt of the order for you in her order overview via "Send message". On the 4th day after confirming the receipt, your payout will be released.
- Receive back advanced postage: If you have advanced postage but did not purchase or download the shipping label from your sales overview, our customer service can help you. Please describe your problem via the contact form and send us your receipt directly. Please note that we can only refund the shipping cost that you originally quoted when listing the item.
- Package was heavier or larger than expected: If you had to choose a more expensive shipping method because you chose the wrong shipping method when you posted the item, unfortunately we cannot refund you the additional cost.
Why is the shipping method so important?
- Security and tracking: By initiating shipping through our system, we can track the shipment and confirm that the package has arrived to the buyer. This protects you as the seller from possible discrepancies regarding the shipping status.
- Shipping Reimbursement: Proper processing through our system ensures that you receive an appropriate reimbursement for the shipping costs you have advanced.