On our marketplace (name for items from private sellers) you can send price suggestions. Here we explain how you as a buyer can send a price suggestion.
Instructions for sending a price suggestion:
- Click on the product for which you want to send a price suggestion.
- Click on "Send message" below the description.
- Click on the three dots in the messenger and on "Suggest a price".
- Enter an offer and click on "Suggest price".
- Your seller will be notified about the suggestion.
Feedback from the seller on a price suggestion:
- Price proposal is accepted: If your offer is accepted, the price of the item in your shopping cart will be automatically reduced and you can complete your order. Please note that this item is not reserved for you until the order is completed.
- Seller's counter-proposal: If the seller does not accept your price proposal, she will prepare a counter-proposal for you. Here you can accept accordingly or make a new suggestion.