Congratulations on your sale! We have summarized all information for you here, if you have chosen the shipping method "own shipping" for your sale. All information about the other shipping methods can be found here.
What does "own shipping" mean?
There are no limits for you. Choose your preferred parcel carrier and your preferred postage. You can also calculate costs for packaging materials here. If you want to offer a special service to interested buyers, you can even offer your articles free of shipping costs. You buy a shipping label yourself, the costs are paid by your buyer.
What should I do after my item is sold?
- Go to your sales.
- Click on the ship now button to get your buyer's address.
- In the next step you can choose which shipping provider you will use:
- You can choose between different shipping services such as DHL, Deutsche Post, DPD, Hermes, GLS, UPS or other.
- If available, you can also enter the tracking number of your package here. You don't have a tracking number? Then just leave this space unfilled.
- After you have delivered your sale to the post office, you can mark the order as shipped in your sales overview.
- Your buyer confirms the receipt* of the parcel after delivery.
- Your payout will be released on the 4th day after receipt, unless the buyer reports a problem.
*Should the buyer fail to confirm receipt, we will remind her after 7 days. If she does not respond, we will release the payout to you after another 3 days.