We are sorry that there is confusion regarding the shipping label.
We have linked you to some helpful articles on this topic:
How does the shipping work:
- What shipping options do I have as a seller?
- I have sold something. What happens now?
- Who pays the shipping costs?
- How the payment and shipping system works
- My item has been sold. How does shipping work as a parcel, small parcel, maxi letter or large letter?
- My item has been sold. How does shipping work if I selected "own shipping"?
- Shipment abroad - how does it work?
Problems with shipping:
- I have sold something. Why do I have to buy the shipping label?
- I did not use the shipping label - What to do now?
- The post office does not accept the shipping label from Prelved - what can I do?
You can find more information about shipping here.
That does not help you? Then please click here and contact us ("Reason is not included"). If it is about a specific sale, please give us the order number (B-...).
On our help page you can find the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can chat live with our support staff from Monday to Friday between 11 am and 5 pm. This way we can help you even faster with your problem.