Guidelines for allowed items on the marketplace
In the marketplace, we value a certain quality and type of products. In order to preserve the shopping experience for everyone and maintain our standards, there are specific criteria for items that are allowed for sale. Here you will find an overview of our guidelines.
The following guidelines apply in our marketplace:
- Clean, washed items in good or near mint condition: please inspect your items carefully before listing. Small holes, stains or similar defects must be indicated.
- Authentic Products: We only accept original merchandise in our marketplace. All items must be authentic, at best with verifiable origin to exclude fakes.
- Focus on women's clothing: Our offer is focused on women's fashion. Please do not submit children's or men's clothing.
- No cosmetic products: We do not accept cosmetic or personal care products in our marketplace.
- No Technology: We do not accept technology such as hair dryers, curling irons or similar products.
- No Sets: Please post only one item per ad. Clothing sets put together, such as multiple pairs of pants, always lead to misunderstandings among buyers.
Monitoring and removal of items:
- Our team regularly reviews items posted to the marketplace to ensure they meet our guidelines. We are also supported by our community, who can report unauthorized items.
- If an item needs to be removed, you will be notified by email, including an explanation of why the item does not meet our criteria. If you believe we have mistakenly removed an item, please contact our customer service via the contact form.