Procedure for publishing a Concierge Service package
After submitting a sales package through our Concierge Service, the submitted items go through several processing steps before they are published in the seller:in's customer account.
- Processing time: After your package is received at our logistics center, it may take up to 30 days for your sales package to be published. Depending on the volume of parcels, the processing time may be shorter.
- Track the status of your package: As a seller:in you can track the processing progress of your package at any time. This works via your sales overview in the area "My Concierge Service".
- We will inform you: As soon as your items have been processed, you will be informed by e-mail and can view the products in your account under "My products".
Processing steps from submission to publication of a concierge service package.
- Package receipt confirmed: We will inform you by email as soon as your package has reached our logistics center. After that, it may take up to 30 days for all products in your package to be fully processed.
- Decision on the whereabouts of the rejected items: Once our trained team has checked your items for quality and authenticity, you will be notified by email if any items have been rejected. The rejected items will be listed with the reason for rejection. You will have 24 hours after receiving the email to approve the items for donation or collect them for return.
- Release of your items: After the products have also gone through the photo studio, they can be published. You will be contacted by email and have 3 days to release the items or adjust prices. After 3 days the items will be published automatically.