Prelved offers a 100% refund guarantee:
If your order is not as described, you can return it free of charge.
So if your item has a defect that was not mentioned in the product description, you have a right to return the item or reduce the purchase price.
How does it work?
It depends on whether you bought a Marketplace or Concierge product.
Return policy of marketplace orders
- You can report the return within 72 hours after you have received your order in your user profile in My Orders. Here you will find the appropriate Report Problem button, where you can select the reason My item does not match the product description. This problem report is very important because it freezes the payout to your seller.
- Afterwards your seller will be informed about the problem. Generally, you can communicate via our messenger and if possible find a solution directly (a discount would of course also be an option). Good photos can help here.
If you could agree on a return and the item was successfully returned, just contact our support so that we can cancel the order and release the refund to the buyer.
More detailed information about returns on the marketplace can be found here.
Return policy of Concierge orders
- Report the return within 72 hours after you have received your order in your user profile in My Orders. Here you will find the appropriate Return button below your order.
- Afterwards, you enter the reason for return and request your free return label. By the way: For Concierge orders you have a general right of return. This means that you can return Concierge orders even if you simply don't like the item or it doesn't fit.
- You will receive a free return label for download, print it and bring it to the post office.
- Once we receive and review your return, we will cancel the order and your refund will be released.
For more detailed information on returning Concierge orders, click here.