All orders that do not match the description can be returned. The process of your return varies depending on whether it's a Concierge or Marketplace order. So, first check whether you have ordered a) a Concierge item or b) a Marketplace item.
Option a) Returning Concierge Orders
Concierge order returns are subject to:
- 100 days return policy
- Return is possible regardless of reason
- Free return label within Germany.
Step-by-step instructions for returning Concierge orders
- Initiate a return: In your user profile under "My Orders," you can initiate a return for the order using the "Initiate Return" button.
- Select reason for return: Choose the appropriate reason for the return and select the items you want to send back.
- Download the return label: Then, you can download your shipping label, print it out, and take your package to the post office.
- Refund: After receiving and inspecting your returned items, we will cancel the order and initiate the refund. This process takes up to 7 business days after your package has been delivered.
Option b) Returning Marketplace Orders
For the return of marketplace orders applies:
- 72 hours return policy
- Return is possible only in case of different item description
- Seller sends a free label to buyer
Step-by-step instructions for returning marketplace orders
- Report the return: Report the return within 72 hours after you have received your order in your user profile under "My Orders." Click the "Report Problem" button with the reason "My item does not match the product description."
- Resolve the issue with the seller: Subsequently, your private seller is informed about the problem. Exchange information via the messenger, describe your issue to her, and send her photos of the defects.
- Return: The seller has to bear the costs of the return shipment. She buys a shipping label online and sends it to you.
- Refund: As soon as the seller has received the return and informed the support, the support will carry out the cancellation, and the refund is made.