A marketplace order (order from a private seller) may be returned in the following cases:
- The item does not match the description provided: if the item received is not what you ordered, the size is different, or there are defects that were not listed in the original description, you may return the item.
- An incorrect item was delivered: If you received an item other than what was specified, you may return the item.
- The item is a fake: If it is obviously a fake, you may return the item.
Return as a gesture of goodwill: If you pay the return shipping costs and your seller agrees, you can return the item as a gesture of goodwill.
Requirement for returns on the marketplace:
For return requests or defects on Marketplace orders, you must always report the problem within the first 72 hours of receiving your order using the "Report Problem" button in the order overview. The button is located in the "My orders" section. Report the problem "My item does not match the description". Without reporting the problem within the time limit, the payment to your seller can no longer be blocked by us, and generally no return can be made.
The item cannot be returned if:
- You simply do not like the item
- The item does not fit you, although the size was correctly specified
- No wrong information was given by the seller (e.g. the item has a hole, but this was stated in the product description)
- Your seller does not agree to the return as a gesture of goodwill (if the description was completely correct)
- You do not send a problem report within the time limit (if the 72 hours after receipt of the goods have already expired, your right of return expires).
Return process of a marketplace order
- Report the "My item does not match the description" issue within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise if you can initiate a return for the reasons listed above.
- Contact your seller directly via "Send Message" and explain your reason for return. Also send photos confirming the seller's incorrect information. If you don't agree, you can contact the customer service to get a neutral decision.
- If your seller agrees to the return and the return is due to an error on her part, she must send you a free shipping label to send back to her. If a return is made as a gesture of goodwill, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Then send the item back to the seller.
- Once the seller has received the item back, the seller will contact customer service via contact form or problem report about the successful return so that customer service can cancel the order and release the refund to the buyer.