Yay, you've ordered something! Thanks a lot.
This happens when you order something:
- You payed us for your order directly; shipping costs included.
- Your seller has to ship your order within the next three working days from today on and therefore uses the shipping label we generated for her.
- Shipping and Delivery: Our system registers you receiving the parcel automatically and enables the seller's disbursement automatically on the fourth day hereafter! You might also set the status on "order received"/"Ware erhalten" on the website as soon as you received your parcel.
- No dispatch? If your order hasn't been shipped on the fourth day after your purchase, press the "report problem"/"Problem-Melden"-button. We set a shipping deadline of five working days for the seller. If there is no dispatch within these five days we cancel the order and your payment is refunded automatically.
- If there is any problem with the received article, please report so via pressing the "report problem"/"Problem-Melden"-button within three days after receipt. Therefore the seller's disbursement is blocked for now.