Congratulations on your sale.
Here's how to continue after a sale:
- Go to your sales overview to ship the item. The buyer has already paid the shipping costs.
- Click on Send now. Depending on the shipping method, you will either receive a downloadable shipping label from us, or you can take care of your own shipping label. You can find more information about the shipping method here.
- After you have posted the shipment, you should mark it as shipped in your sales overview. This is only necessary if you have chosen an uninsured shipping method*, otherwise our system recognizes the shipping date via the registered shipment information and stores it automatically**.
- Your payout will be released when the receipt of the items has been confirmed*** and the buyer has not reported a problem within 3 days after delivery.
- After release you can request your proceeds in your sales overview to your deposited bank account.
You can find further information about the sales process here.
You are already looking forward to your payout? You can find more information here.
*Large letter, maxi letter, DHL small parcel and own shipping.
**When using the shipping labels of DPD, DHL parcel or Post AT, the system automatically recognizes via tracking that you have sent the shipment. However, this does not happen in real time. Give the system a few hours to detect shipment (and receipt).
***For all shipping methods except DPD/Post AT/DHL parcel, the buyer must manually confirm receipt. If this is missed, we will automatically confirm receipt after 10 days.